America is the current hub of business. The first country is spreading its web to all other zones around the globe. China, Japan, Russia, UK, India, Australia, etc. wants to connect to America for better future and revenue generation.
Millions of people are moving to the United States for pursuing a prospecting career and higher studies. For travelling, people require VISA mandatorily. Let’s gauge on the criteria of American visa application form.
Firstly, the visa type is fixated on the people’s justification for moving to America.
There are two kinds of visa: – IV or Immigrant Visa, and NIV or Nonimmigrant.
- If you want to permanently shift to the U.S., you need an Immigrant Visa.
- If you desire to move in the U.S on a short-term basis for certain aspects like work, education, business, tourism, medical treatment, attending distinct occasions, etc., but possess a permanent accommodation outside the U.S., you have to own a NIV. It is generally issued for the time from 3 years to approximately 10 years, the number of entries and the underlying causes.
Guiding you through the right procedure for American visa:
- Every candidate including kids must hold Form DS-160. You must complete and submit online before the interview to happen at the Embassy / Consulate. It costs $160.
- Secondly, you have to provide the barcode number given on the confirmation page of the Form DS-160 for the upcoming interview.
- Don’t forget to produce the printed confirmation page for the interview session.
A note: The Consulate and Embassy never accepts a typed application or handwritten note. If you do such thing, they are not going to give you permission to attend the interview.
Be 100% truthful and correct in filling the American visa application form. If the authorities find any misinterpretation of the information provided by you, they will stamp you as ineligible to step in the U.S.
Hence, check repeatedly before submitting the American visa application form. Answer all the questions precisely.
When you approach for the visit of the U.S and make an entreaty to the U.S consulate and embassy, the consular officer will permit you and decide whether you are eligible to get a visa for America protecting the laws.
Gather certain things:
- Good internet browser
- Travel planning documents
- Earlier U.S. visas
Exception: The documentation doesn’t involve plane tickets. It’s advisable to buy tickets after the confirmation of the visa.
If you lose your visa:
- Report it to the police. You can apply for a visa replacement. You need to present the document to the interview board.
For people under 18:
If the applicant is not an adult, then one has to present an authenticated consent statement from the custodial parents. If anyone parent fails to provide the necessary document, the applicant must put forward legal fact sheet reinforcing the situation.
Things needed for approval:
- Parents’ visa and passport
- Birth certificate (original)
- Marriage certificate of the parents
- Court documents mentioning travelling permission for the kids
If you are arrested for a particular reason:
- You must bring forth the legal and police clearance certificate where the date and purpose of the sentence.
Follow the given procedure for catering all the requirements of American visa application form.